Controlling the molding process is the most critical factor in the overall scope of providing world-class precision plastic components. This is accomplished at TGPEL by utilizing the microprocessor controlled closed loop injection moulding machines. With machine tonnages ranging from 25 to 300 tons of clamp force and shot sizes from as low as 2g to 860g, we provide a very wide range of options to our customers. We are now expanding machine capacity up to 660T with a shot capacity upto 3kg and vertical injection moulding machines to accommodate complete range of precision plastic segment. TGPEL is working towards investing into 2K moulding technology and dust free moulding infrastructure.
Moulding Profile :
- Fastest turn-around time in the industry.
- 100% on-time delivery with zero PPM.
- Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Insert &
- In-house mold maintenance & refurbishment.
- Close-tolerance critical molding.
- Working with customers for 2K injection moulding.
- Vertical injection moulding.
- Expertise in running hot runner,
semi hotrunner, hot Sprue and auto unscrewing moulds.
Equipped with latest technology injection moulding machines and experienced engineers, our manufacturing plant can handle all kind of challenging molding projects. We use FANUC and Toshiba all electric machines as well as Milacron and Arburg Hydraulic machines with robotic arms to manufacture and handle the components safely and efficiently.